I designed an online course Semantics & Pragmatics, which I will teach starting in February. See here for an updated list of courses I taught in Utrecht.
Graduate seminar at UConn. The seminar was divided in a part on formal syntax (topics included: categorial grammar, CFGs, Minimalist Grammars, …) and a part on formal semantics (topics included: lattice theory, generalized quantifiers, inquisitive semantics, …). Syllabus
Graduate seminar at UConn, co-taught with Magdalena Kaufmann. A graduate seminar covering classic readings on selected topics in semantics.
As instructorAt Utrecht
- Winter 2021: I am teaching the online course Semantics and Pragmatics, 2nd year BA course.
- Winter 2020: I am teaching Semantics and Pragmatics, 2nd year BA course. Co-instructor with Joost Zwarts.
- Fall 2019: I designed and instructed the course Melody and Rhythm in Languages (Dutch spoken), on the phonetics, syntax, and semantics of intonation.
- Spring 2019: I was secondary instructor for the course Phonetics: the study of speech.
- Spring 2017: LING 120b, Syntax I
- Winter 2017: LING 120c, Semantics I
- Winter 2017: LING 165c, Semantics II
- Fall 2016: LING 180 / 208, Mathematical Structures in Language I
- Summer 2014: LING 20, Introduction to Linguistics
As teaching assistant
|Mathematical structures in linguistics I||LING 180||3×|
|Semantics II||LING 165C||1×|
|Semantics I||LING 120C||2×|
|Syntax I||LING 120B||1×|
|Syntactic typology and universals||LING 127||1×|
|Introduction to Linguistics||LING 20||2×|
|Introduction to Language||LING 1||1×|